Monday, May 10, 2010

Gifts With A Cost

I got the best present for Mother's Day this year, my wonderful hubby and little girl got me a nice new sweater and the 22 piece Magic Bullet set!
Unfortunately, I have only used it for evil.....namely milkshakes, margaritas, and very fattening dips containing a obscene amount of cream cheese. And I have only had it for 1.5 days!!!!!

My favorite Magic Bullet recipe, from the cookbook that come's with it "10 Second Recipes"

Boulevard Bellini

ice
frozen peaches
1 shots champagne
2 shots peach schnapps
1 oz lemon lime soda
1 tsp sugar

1) Fill a party mug or tall cup halfway up with ice and add frozen peaches to fill the cup
2) Pour in all liquid ingredients
3) Blend until smooth

Super yummy and perfect to drink on the patio after a long day. Now if it ever quits snowing here I will sit out and drink it, until then.....in the bathtub!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful southwest corner... where it can snow one day and be 30+ the next day!! (especially for those of you on the bench) Hopefully you also like wind... because we get alot of that.

    ReplyDelete