Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm Feeling Scrappy

This weekend I made a trip to the inlaws and distracted my mother in law with a baby and made use of her Cricut and HUGE selection of scrapbooking supplies. I have about a 14 month backlog of pregnancy and baby pictures to get through, and it's been raining non stop here so I thought that I would tackle the task. However I have a big problem when it comes to scrapbooking......I am terrible at it! Seriously, I have a million great ideas in my head, but I just can't seem to get them together on paper. The biggest problem seems to be my layouts, I just can't seem to be creative enough....all my pages look them same!

Luckily for me, Google came to my rescue. I found lots of great sites with FREE scrapbooking layouts according to how many pictures that you want to display on the page. So if you are also scrapping handicapped, I will share the sites with you......

http://www.wittyliving.com/crafts/scrapbooking/layouts/scrapbooking-sketch.html


http://scrapbooking.about.com/lr/scrapbook_page_sketches/252109/2/

No comments:

Post a Comment