Sunday, June 6, 2010

Featured Blog

Well, the baby is in bed so I guess that it's time to blog! Lately I have been reading alot of blogs. Most of the blogs that I follow involve cooking, crafting or getting free stuff! I really enjoy reading these blogs, so I thought that I would start featuring one blog a month. So, this month I have decided to feature the blog of a good friend of mine.

Going Green In 2010, The 365 Day Challenge follows my friend Nicole's journey to become more eco friendly in 2010 by making one green change everyday. She has lots of fantastic ideas for how to be a little bit nicer to the environment. I have been following this blog since the beginning and it has definitely made me think about my own impact on the environment.

I hope that everyone enjoys reading this blog as much as I do!

1 comment: