Saturday, July 17, 2010

Calling All Fabric-oholics

This past weekend I went to a family reunion and while I was there, one of my cousins was kind enough to tell me that she likes to read my blog...... I almost fainted! I figured that I had lost most of my readership since I neglected you all so terribly in the beginning of the year. So this compliment has motivated me to keep up blogging a little more regularly.

So I thought that I would pass this little giveaway on to all peeps out there! One of the blogs that I follow, A Whoopdedoo Life, recently won a giveaway, so she is doing a giveaway! I love that idea, pay it forward. She is giving away a bunch of fabric (hence the title) and is picking the winner this weekend. So head on over and take a look.

Also, might I add that if you love purses, you should go and look at her etsy page......I seriously have to restrain myself from not buying every single one she has!

No comments:

Post a Comment