Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July Featured Blog

It's a new month, which means that I get to share another one of my favorite blogs with you.
This month I have decided to feature a blog that has given me countless hours of entertainment....Cake Wrecks.

Cake Wrecks is a great blog that posts photos of professional cakes gone horribly wrong. From spelling errors to terrible decorating to unidentifiable creatures, this blog shows the best of the worst! In addition to the cake wrecks, they also have "Sunday Sweets" which feature amazing, beautiful cakes. I think that my favorite thing about this blog is that they update every single day, and who doesn't like having something new everyday?

So to see some hilarious cakes done wrong (and occasionally right) at Cake Wrecks

No comments:

Post a Comment