Saturday, April 10, 2010

Renovation Realities

Oh man, am I ever tired of reno's already! It seems like like every time I turn around, something else gets added to the project. All these little things are really starting to add up and make a small project a very large one!!! I am finally done updating the basement, but due to the fact that we have had very very cold, windy weather here in Sask the baseboards remain uncut for the time being. Tomorrow hubby, baby and I are heading into the city to buy a bookshelf, so when I get that set up and my books put away I will post a few before and after pictures for everyone to marvel at.

On another note, as if I don't already have enough to keep me busy, I have signed up for a table at a craft sale being held by the local 4-H club. I am going to be selling a few of my baby crafts, so I hope that people will like them and that I will sell a few. Of course, it won't hurt to lure people into my booth with a very cute baby ;)

Back to the paint bucket............

No comments:

Post a Comment