Friday, April 23, 2010

Expanding My Culinary Horizons-Day 4

Well, I am back on track! Last night's new dish was a creation of my own. I am a huge fan of Wok Box, but since moving to a small town I haven't had any in awhile. So I decided to create my own! And I must say it was delish, prolly the best thing that I have made the whole week.

Jacylyn's Homemade Wok Box
(all amounts are to taste)


Sliced carrots
Broccoli
Green Onions
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
Vermicelli
Bean Sprouts
Limes
Sauce of your liking (I bought a bottle of Thai Chili Roasted Garlic Sauce from a trade show that worked awesome!)

1) Cut up chicken breast into chunks and cook in a frying pan
2) Boil vermicelli according to package directions
3) In a wok, combine all the vegetables and cook until tender, but not mushy.
4) Add chicken and noodles to the wok and combine thoroughly
5) Add sauce to taste and heat all the way through
6) Top with bean sprouts and lime wedge




No comments:

Post a Comment