Monday, November 23, 2009

Suprise.....I'm Still Around!!!!

Wow, long time no see hey! Not much new to report. My time has basically been spent with my little girl while she got better and then dealing with the aftermath of my whole household being sick. By that I mean dealing with the mountain of dishes and piles of laundry that I neglected when I was feeling crummy. Other than that I haven't really done anything exciting. Good news on the basement cleanup project tho. I posted a bunch of junk that was cluttering up the basement on Kijiji and it all sold! So I got rid of a bunch of crap and got $70.00 to boot, not bad. The next day my hubby loaded up all the cardboard boxes for me and I took them out to the cardboard recycling bins (where I received a lecture from an old man who was obviously very concerned about the recycling area about not flattening all my boxes!) thus clearing out even more space. So now I am in the last stages of getting the basement put together and hopefully I will have my sewing area soon! However that might take a back seat for a couple weeks since I am hosting a baby shower for a friend of mine this weekend. My life this week is getting ready for the shower, it's going to be fabulous!!!!!! I can't reveal what I have planned since the recipient of the shower is one of my two followers, but rest assured that I will be posting pictures.

Since I love to plan parties so much, I am also having my third annual Christmas Dinner Party next weekend. Doing two big parties one weekend after another will be prolly end up being a bit much but hey, I thrive on chaos! We will be having 7 guests for sure this year and hopefully two more! But I will post more about the Christmas party next week.

I am going to warn all my readers now, 99% of my posts in the next month will be about Christmas, I am addicted to the holiday! I just love everything about it, all the parties and food and presents and decorations!

Also, a little P.S. to anyone out there reading my blog.....if you like it, maybe you could become a follower! Mull it over........;)

No comments:

Post a Comment