Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Beginning of the Diary

So this is the beginning. To be honest, I never would have thought that I would have a blog....I hadn't even read a blog until recently. But as I was laying in bed last night I was thinking of how much my life has changed and suddenly the idea popped into my head, why not a blog!?
For my whole life I have either been in school or working, but all that changed this September when I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. I have now become a stay at home mother and full time housewife....for the next year at least. I was looking forward to my year of maternity leave as a nice change from the working world, almost thinking of it as a vacation.....how wrong I was! I never realized how much work there is to do around the house when you are here all the time. Before Baby, in the era of free time and disposable income, Hubby and I rarely spent alot of time at home. Needless to say this has been a big change.

Another realization that I have come to is how incredibly bad I am at this whole housewife thing. Now don't get me wrong I can do lots of domestic type stuff, but I am afraid that it's a "Jack Of All Trades, Master of None" situations. So here I am, blogging my way through the ups and downs of trying to adjust to my new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment