Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to all my readers...or rather reader, since I have a strong suspicion that only one other person reads this blog! As I am writing this snow is falling. I love how every year people grumble and groan and act all suprised that it snows on Halloween. It has snowed on every Halloween I can ever remember.....every.....single.....one! Come on people, it's not like it's a big suprise!

So I have this obsession with making themed treats for holidays and giving them out at work. However, since I am on maternity leave, I am taking them to hubby's work to hand out. This year I satisfied my obsession with Dirt Cupcakes!


They are ridiculously easy to make, and are such a cute little treat for Halloween. I hope that everyone likes them. And for the record, yes I am aware that there is gaps in the piping of the icing. I intentionally did it for a deconstructed look, trust me they look very cool in real life!


I'll leave you with a little piece of Halloween cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment