Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

25 years ago today, I was born, that's right today is my birthday! I love my birthday, even if I do nothing for it, I just love being special for a day. My hubby does such a good job of making me feel great on my birthdays. As I type this he is doing my dishes, then he is going to watch the baby while I go out for dinner with girlfriends. I am so excited for a girls night!

So because it's my birthday, and I am in such a good mood I want to share one of my most favorite things in the world with you......


Sex In A Pan


1/2 Cup margarine
1 Cup flour
2 Tbsp sugar
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 Cup icing sugar
1 Cup whipping cream
1 (4 serving size) pkg instant chocolate pudding
1 1/2 Cups milk
1 pkg (4 serving size) pkg instant vanilla pudding
1 1/2 Cups milk

To make crust, melt margarine and add flour and sugar. Press into a 9X13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 5 minutes. Cool. Blend cream cheese and icing sugar. Spread over cooled base. Whip the whipping cream until still. Spread 1/2 over cream cheese layer. Beat chocolate pudding with 1 1/2 cups milk for 2 minutes. Pour over whipped cream layer. Beat vanilla pudding with 1 1/2 cups milk for 2 minutes. Pour over chocolate pudding layer. Top with remaining whipped cream. Chill overnight.

*TIPS*
-I use Dream whip instead of whipping cream, it's just too rich otherwise.
-Pop the pan into the freezer in between preparing each of the layers. It's easier to add a new layer when the layer below it is a little firmer.
-Use substitute Oreo crumbs for the flour to make a Oreo base.

2 comments:

  1. I made this for a party I went to the other week! I didn't know it was called Sex In A Pan though, haha. It turned out GREAT!

    P.S.- Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmmmmmmm yummy! I wanna try this! Hope you had a nice night out...baby free! :) Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete