Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No Rest for the Wicked

First of all I want to say welcome to all my new followers! I hope you will enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it.

I realized today that I have been guilty of not posting quality stuff, mostly just my own bitching about my life. So today I will make amends by posting a recipe! I love this recipe because it uses only pantry items that I always have on hand. No need to plan ahead and buy special ingredients!

Breadmaker Cinnamon Rolls

1 1/2 Cups warm water
4 Tbsp sugar
4 Tbsp oil
1/2 tsp salt
1 Egg
4 Cups of flour
1 Tbsp quick rise yeast (I am a big fan of Fermipan)

Softened Margarine
Cinnamon
Brown Sugar

Put all ingredients in breadmaker in order listed. When you get to the yeast, put it in a well in the flour. Set breadmaker to dough setting. Roll out dough and spread a thin layer or margarine (or butter, whatever floats your boat) on top. Cover the margarine with a good layer of brown sugar, then sprinkle with cinnamon. Roll like a jelly roll and slice. Place slices in a greased 9X13 pan. Let rise for 1 hour then bake in a 350 degree F oven until done.

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment