Friday, January 15, 2010

Sticking My Head In The Sand

I have been so busy lately, and when I get home I have no desire to do any housework. The result is chaos... sink overflowing with dishes, laundry piling up, and clutter everywhere. So I today I did what any normal person would do....I hid in my craft room. I ended up making a ribbon organizer. I used materials that I already had on hand and it was ridiculously easy. Here are the instructions.....

Ribbon Organizer

Materials:
Cardboard box (I used an old shoebox)
Wooden Dowels
Paper
Hot glue gun

1) Cut the flaps off the box
2) Cover in paper. I used old paper from scrapbooking, but you could use anything like wrapping paper etc....
3) Measure out where you want your dowels and punch the holes for the dowels
4) Run dowels through the holes
5) Put your ribbon on the dowels

Easy peasy!




And a reminder to everyone, don't forget to become a follower to enter my giveway! If you are already a follower, remember to mention the giveaway on your blog to score an extra entry!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment