Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Let's Get Physical

Today I did the unthinkable.......I exercised GASP! Yes I, the Queen of all couch potatoes, actually exercised. Today was the first day of my daughters swimming lessons so after her class, off she went to the daycare at the civic center. I then lost my lane swimming virginity. While swimming said laps, I made a few observations about lane swimming that I thought that I would share.....
1) At 11:00 am, the only people who lane swim are over the age of 60
2) There is a very strict set of rules governing lane swimming
3) The as formentioned seniors are effin good swimmers!

Yes, you read that last one right. I have never been lapped so many times by such old women. So really, my attempt at getting fit backfired. Nothing drops your self esteem lower than getting double lapped by a 70 year old woman who just had a double knee replacement. FML

No comments:

Post a Comment