Monday, December 14, 2009

Calling All Decorators

I know that there are people who read this blog since my hit counter seems to get going up at a quick rate, so I hope that someone out there knows a thing or two about cake decorating.
Where can I get good tasting premade fondant???? does anyone know? So far all I have found is the Wilton stuff, but I hear it tastes terrible. I want to use fondant pieces to decorate a cake for my daughters baptism. The cake itself will be buttercream frosted, so there won't be that much fondant on it, but I still want it to taste good. Also, does anyone have a good tested and true crusting buttercream recipe?

Can anybody help me?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jacylyn,

    The only places I've ever seen fondant are Michaels and Walmart (craft section). Would you consider making your own? I've got a decent recipe for marshmallow fondant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made marshmellow fondant and it is super dooper easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should post how to make the marshmallow fondant I would love to try it out too!

    ReplyDelete