Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Ponderings

As Christmas approaches and the end of the 2009 is closing in, I have been thinking about the past year. We have been so lucky and so blessed, that I have alot to be thankful for this year. So without further ado.........

What I Am Thankful For in 2009

  1. My beautiful daughter, born on Sept 11
  2. Celebrating two wonderful years of marriage with my husband
  3. That I can take a whole year off work to be with my baby and still get paid
  4. New friends
  5. My first nephew
  6. That we have an amazing health care system that allows you to get the care that you need without worrying about cost
  7. Being able to buy my first car
  8. Discovering new abilities and passions
  9. Having enough so that I able to give to less fortunate
  10. The health and happiness of my whole family


1 comment:

  1. Awe!! What a nice idea!!! Hope you have a great Christmas Jacylyn!!

    ReplyDelete